***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, McKaylie!

McKaylie's birthday was May 19th. She turned 8. I can hardly believe that! She had a great day and had lots of fun at school and at home. She brings so much love and fun to our family. I just can't imagine our house without her. We love you, McKaylie!

She insisted on having a dragon on her cake. I'm not sure where that came from, but I put one on there. I wasn't completely happy with the dragon, though. She loved it, so I guess that's all that matters.

Here's some pictures of her big day. My photographer (Myshel) changed the settings on the camera and they aren't as clear as I would have liked them. I guess I'll have to fire her. The slide show runs a little slow sometimes, sorry about that!



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...