***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May is Winding Down..............Thank Goodness!

In my last post I mentioned how crazy and insane the month of May was/is. Well, it only got worse as the month went along. There were more appointments added, some schedules changed, church things, school things, family drama. It's been crazy with a capital C! There were times really that I felt like my head was spinning a bit. There were even a few days that Chad took off work so that we could divide and conquer. I don't like having my schedule that crazy. I don't see how people do it on a regular basis and keep from going insane. It hasn't all been bad, we've had some fun along the way, but it's just not for me. I am a much more laid back, easy going person and the hustle & bustle just isn't for me. I'm hoping that things will start to wind down now as the month is coming to an end. My kids still have 3 weeks of school left, so, there will be all the end of the year stuff, but I don't think it will be too bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed. So, now, I'll do my best to catch up on all the highlights of the month and post some pictures, too. And slowly try to catch up on reading your blogs that I love and have missed so much! It feels good to be back!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...