***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Great Surprise!

I came home one day after taking Noah to speech and was so amazingly surprised to find this at my house! Chad snuck them in while I was gone and didn't tell me anything about them! He was very sneaky, but I'm not complaining. It was such a great surprise. I was so happy. I mentioned a while ago that my clothes dryer died and it took us awhile to replace it. My wonderful husband not only found me a dryer, but a matching washer as well. There was someone he works with that was getting rid of them because they were moving and so he snatched them up. They're a few years old, but I don't care! They work! and that's all that matters to me. They're actually very nice and much fancier than I would have paid for myself. Thank you, Chad! I knew I loved you!


(I won't mention that when Chad plugged the dryer in, it blew the main fuse to our house and our neighbor's house and we had to call housing at 7PM to come and fix it.----they keep the door to that maintenance room locked--stupid, I know--- I also won't mention that it messed up our internet connection, which took us a long time to get back. I won't mention any of that, because I'm sooooo happy that he surprised me and brought me a washer and dryer and I love him so much for it!)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...