***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bubbles......................

Noah just always makes me laugh, so as soon as I heard this I knew I'd have to blog about it.

I used to tell my kids that "they're in my bubble", meaning, that they are invading my personal space. I actually got it from my sister. It's just a joke and usually makes them get even more in my face, so I stopped saying it as much as I used to. I've noticed, however, that Myshel has taken up saying this. The other day, Myshel was sitting on the floor trying to watch TV and Noah kept talking to her, trying to sit on her lap and just generally being an annoying 5 year old brother. Here's how their conversation went:

Myshel: "Noah, get off me, you're really starting to bother me."
Noah: "No, I'm not."
Myshel: "Go away, I mean it!"
Noah, smiling: "I just want to sit here."
Myshel: "Noah, you're in my bubble!"
Noah, completely confused gets right up in her face and says: "You have a bubble?" "Where is it?" "I don't see it."

I started laughing, Chad started laughing, and Vance and McKaylie started laughing..................

Myshel trying really hard not to laugh: "It's not funny, so stop it, Mom!"


A few hours later, Noah climbed on Myshel's lap and asked, "Do you really have a bubble?"

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny!

That was so nice of Chad to surprise you with a "new" washer and dryer! Even with the problems they caused. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...