***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Looking Back a Little

This is our most recent family photo.  It was taken the beginning of December last year, which doesn't seem that long ago. But, it reminds me that things are constantly changing.  Flynn is 8 months old now and just a bundle of energy--how did that time go so fast.  Vance has graduated from high school and McKaylie will be starting her last year or middle school and Noah will be starting his last year of elementary school.  Life is constantly changing--that's not always bad--but sometimes I look bad and think, Did I miss this? How did that happen? Was I not paying attention?  I guess we get too busy living our life and forget to notice some of the "little things".

1 Comment:

gramjo said...

My thoughts exactly; time goes even faster now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...