***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Flynn

Flynn
Here's my little buddy.  Even though he's 8 months old now, it still seems surreal that I'm a grandma.   I mean we see him quite a bit.   He's totally captured my heart, everybody's really, and he gives me sloppy, wet baby kisses, that I love . . . but when I think that I'm his grandmother, that just seems so so  strange. I don't know at what point that it starts to feel "normal".  I'm guessing not for a long time.  I guess in meantime, I'll just keep loving this little guy and appreciate the blessing that he is to our family.

1 Comment:

gramjo said...

So true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...