***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, September 12, 2011

We're Moving

Ok, my family and I were super lucky this August. We were able to take 3 weeks and drive out to Wyoming to see family. It was a trip that was long over due. We stopped at several places along the way (and the way back) and stayed really busy while we were there. I have LOTS of pictures to post and lots of fun to post about. It's going to take awhile, so I think I'll do a lit=ptle bit each day until I get through them all.

BUT, I'm going to start today by posting our most recent news. We are finally moving down to Virginia to be with Chad. It's been a little crazy and ridiculous and has taken us a lot longer than we had planned (thanks Navy Housing), but we finally have housing now!
Can you guess which one is ours??? It will be sad to leave Maine. We've really liked it here and we have great friends. The kids have had wonderful schools, too. But, we need to be where Chad is and right now that's in Virginia.

We'll be living in Virginia Beach this time, so that will be something new and different. We'll be in a duplex, which is ok. I'll miss having our ranch house with no one of the other side of the wall, but I'll have my family back together again, so it will be ok. My friend down there took some pictures for me. Very sweet of her~~ So, now I can share them with you guys.
(By the way, it's the blue one, on the right--ha ha) We even get a 2 car garage with this house--aren't we lucky! It sits behind the housing. We'll be moving around the middle of October. I have tons of things to get ready and I think it will be here before I know it.

3 Comments:

gramjo said...

It will be so fun.

Kids Cooking Activities said...

So excited for you and happy the family is back together soon!

stampgram said...

I guessed the blue one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...