***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ok, so I know I'm a little late posting these, but here's some pictures from Christmas this year. We had a really nice Christmas. This is my Santa Bread. It's made from frozen bread dough. He was delicious! The kids in their Christmas Eve pajamas. McKaylie in her new hat . . . Myshel got her Twilight journals . . . Vance with his new jacket . . . Noah got a "Maine" moose . . .


1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I like this new goal of yours to blog more. Keep it up. :-)

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Matt gave me the Twilight series for Christmas, so of course I had to dive into the books again. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...