***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter on the Brain..............................

I've spent almost all of my waking minutes since Saturday evening around 5PM trying to get through the last Harry Potter book. Chad was great about it and tried to help keep the kids busy while I read, but they still managed to come in every few minutes and distract me. It's hard to read around here with no interuptions. It also didn't help that Myshel was dying to get the book after me and kept coming to check on my progress or read over my shoulder (which I hate), as if "checking" on me was going to make me read faster. I have managed to finish the book, though. So, now I have all these Harry Potter conversations buzzing around in my brain and I can't say anything to anyone at my house until they finish reading it. It kind of makes me crazy, but at least I know what happens!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I am anxious to read Harry Potter! Matt is reading it first. I could read it during the day when he is at work, but I know as soon as I start reading that I am not going to want to stop! Kate would love for me to read and hold her all day, but I know the other kids would have a problem with that.

I'll let you know when I've read the book so we can chat about it. :-)

Jenn said...

I was the first one to finish in the group of us that went to get it and the first in our house. I actually went online to chat with other people who had finished it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...