***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Fed Up Doesn't Even Begin to Describe It................

When they packed us out in Virginia, they didn't have enough room in the truck for all of our stuff, so, they had to come back the next day to pick up the "overflow". It had the same guaranteed delivery date as our main shipment, June 20th. It's now July 13 and we still don't have our overflow delivery. We've talked to them many times between now and then, with not much progress. I talked to them on Wednesday when I was promised that our shipment would be delivered today. We called them around 2PM---our overflow shipment is in New York!!! I am so angry, I can't even tell you! I have nothing nice to say, so I'm not going to say anymore!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...