***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, October 16, 2006

Primary Program

Smiley Choir Yesterday was the primary program in sacrament meeting. They say little parts and sing songs. It was wonderful. Vance woke up yesterday with a really bad sore throat and I knew he wasn't feeling good, but he had to give a talk. We decided that we'd go for sacrament and then come home. So, I knew that sacrament would be the only meeting I'd get to attend that day. I wanted to get the most out of it. They didn't let me down. They were all wonderful. I always love hearing the primary kids sing, but yesterday they seemed to be extra sweet. McKaylie said her part with out any problems and she was very proud of herself. Vance did a great job with his talk. He's the oldest one in primary now and wasn't looking forward to this program, but he was wonderful too. It's hard to believe that on Vance's next birthday he'll leave primary and be in young men's. It was a very sweet program yesterday, even though, I couldn't hear everyone or see them very well for that matter, but they still touched my heart and I went home feeling very uplifted.





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

The Primary program is always fun to listen to...even when you can't hear everything. Our program is in a few weeks, and since I'm one of the leaders in charge of it, I will enjoy it when it happens, but be happy when it's over :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...