***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Noah the Orphan.........


Noah's been dressing himself for a long time now. Just like his older brother and sisters he chooses his own clothes. So, more often than not, his clothes don't match. Sometimes it's almost outrageous what he has on, but I'm ok with that. When it comes to my kids, I have to pick my battles and whether or not their clothes match is not a battle worth fighting for me. Don't get me wrong, they do have to match when it's important, like church, or pictures, those sort of things. But, when it comes to the everyday stuff, as long as they have clothes on their bodies, I'm good. Of course, Noah looks like an orphan half the time, but he's my little orphan looking boy and I love him!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...