***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, March 17, 2006

A Nagging thought.......

ThinkingI love that I have email, because when Chad's gone I can "talk" with him almost everyday. Chad is really good about emailing me on a regualar basis, too. But, like with everything else in the navy, there's a down side to that...........You see Chad's ship is out doing work-ups, they're getting ready to be at sea. They're also doing sea trials to prove that they are ready to be at sea......which means they shut down the email whenever they feel like it (usually it has something to do with security, but that's not the issue here). They don't tell you, of course. So when I don't hear from Chad for quite awhile I have to wonder......"is the email down, or is he just not writing to me". When I ask him about it, his answer is always, "the email was down". But you know, he could be just telling me that just because he didn't email me and that will keep him out of trouble because he has no control over that, right, and I wouldn't know the difference, would I? Sooooo, I guess it comes down to a matter of trust, which Chad wins in a landslide. Buuuutttt......I sometimes still have that nagging little thought in the back of my head..... at least a little. But, if that's all I have nagging me in the back of me head, then I'll consider myself very fortunate.
A-ha!




0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...