***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The First Snow of the Year

{I'm having trouble with firefox. It won't let me upload pictures on my blog. I'm not sure why. If anyone knows, can you tell me, please! So, today I'm using Windows.}

I thought I'd post some pictures from our last snow storm since I haven't posted any yet. This was the first snow storm of 2010 and it started on New Year's Eve.It lasted about 3-4 days. I think we got somewhere around 15-18 inches total. We've had worse storms. The kids were really excited to get the snow, though! Here's Vance digging a fort on one side of the driveway. . . . . and McKaylie digging hers on the other side of the driveway. They were preparing for a great battle!

2 Comments:

Zoe said...

It was fun getting so much snow! We thought for sure we would lose our power during the storm, but we were glad that we didn't.

Maine Mom said...

I hate it when I leave a comment under another family member's name!

Zoe is me...Joey. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...