***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The First Snow of the Year

{I'm having trouble with firefox. It won't let me upload pictures on my blog. I'm not sure why. If anyone knows, can you tell me, please! So, today I'm using Windows.}

I thought I'd post some pictures from our last snow storm since I haven't posted any yet. This was the first snow storm of 2010 and it started on New Year's Eve.It lasted about 3-4 days. I think we got somewhere around 15-18 inches total. We've had worse storms. The kids were really excited to get the snow, though! Here's Vance digging a fort on one side of the driveway. . . . . and McKaylie digging hers on the other side of the driveway. They were preparing for a great battle!

2 Comments:

Zoe said...

It was fun getting so much snow! We thought for sure we would lose our power during the storm, but we were glad that we didn't.

Unknown said...

I hate it when I leave a comment under another family member's name!

Zoe is me...Joey. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...