***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do You Love Me Enough . . .

Noah's always telling me that he loves me more than dad (Chad) and that I should dump dad (Chad) and marry him. It's very cute and makes me laugh.

Yesterday Noah was in my bed watching TV and I joined him. He was watching SpongeBob. I tried to take the remote but he wouldn't let me.

Me: "Dad loves me enough to let me have the remote"
Noah looked at me and then over at Chad and slowly hands me the remote. "I love you that much too . . . but don't change the channel."
Me after laughing a bit: "Dad loves me enough to let me watch what I want."

Again, Noah looked at me and then at Chad. Clearly trying to decide if I was worth it. In the end, SpongeBob beat me out!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Noah is so cute.

I often get ignored when the kids are watching their shows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...