***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Portland Head Light


Two of my favorite things about Maine are the coastlines and the lighthouses. Last Saturday we went to Portland and had to go see the lighthouse. The kids loved climbing on the rocks and getting close to the water more than the lighthouse, but that's ok. I just loved being there.

4 Comments:

Phae-Jae said...

Beautiful!

Jenn said...

Your pictures are so beatiful! And I'm sure that it is better in real life. One more place that I have to put on my plces to go list.

Unknown said...

What great photos! I love the way the slides work. Must check out how to do that. They look much better than my simple pics. Thanks for sharing. I'll be back to visit again.

Gina said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am so envious of the scenery out that way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...