***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Myshel's 8th Grade Promotion



I can hardly believe that Myshel is old enough to have finished middle school, but she is and she did. She dressed up in our empty house, during the middle of moving and went to school for her promotion ceremony. Her dad went with her since someone had to wait for the movers (who didn't come on time, by the way, so I could have been there after all----makes me soooooooooooo mad!) Her dad said he almost cried just to see her so grown up, standing up there, so I know I would have cried. I'm really proud of Myshel. She's done really great in school, actually, she does really great with everything she does! I'm very blessed to have her as my daughter.
This is something else that almost made Chad cry that day. Myshel and her "boyfriend", William. I guess they were holding hands and Chad said he just wanted to cry. His little girl isn't so little anymore. Chad took this picture by the way!
There were so many things going on that last week, besides just the move......busy, busy, craziness!



1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Those are way cute pictures!! Sorry that you missed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...