***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trying to do as I'm told....................

I'm trying to do as I'm told, but.....................................

I still had to

  • Take McKaylie to school
  • Go buy cough syrup for McKaylie
  • Pick up Nutmeg's heartworm meds from the vet because I didn't do it last week
  • Buy milk, bread, etc
  • Drop paperwork off at the housing office about our new orders
  • Go to a parent/teacher conference
  • Wash Myshel's school uniform
  • Go through my craft stuff and find, google eyes, felt, scrap material and old socks for McKaylie's school project today
  • Take Noah to speech therapy

But I'm trying.................................. Faint







0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...