***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Reminders For Me

Ok, I'm sure that most, maybe not all, but most people who know me, know that I can be negative. I'm not 100% negative all the time, I just tend to think of the negative stuff first and then look to the positive, if I even get to the postive at all. However, I have been trying to work on that, especially lately with so many things not going quite the way I had hoped. So, I decided to start listing 10 positive things a day. I actaully started doing this a little while ago, but decided a couple of days ago to start keeping it on a blog, less paper to keep track of and store, kind of thing. I originally got the idea form Marie awhile back, but just started doing it recently. (by the way, I checked your M-List, tsk, tsk, tsk) I decided that since it's out there in computer land I mine as well share the fact that it's out there. I does help me think of things differently and if only for the few minutes that I'm writing it, it lightens my mood.
...........................................Reminders For Me

2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Ok snot, I updated it! I will try to be better at it!

Cindy said...

I think I'm offended!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...