***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Once again...........

I think I failed to mention this week that Chad is underway again. He hasn't gone out to sea since he came home from deployment, so I guess I shouldn't complain........................ He'll be gone for a little over 2 weeks, come home for a weekend (literally) and then leave again for 2 1/2 weeks. There's nothing like getting used to him being around and then being thrown back into seperation for a month! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the navy! June can't come around soon enough!

(Oh yeah, Marie, I almost forgot, thhhh ththh thhththhth)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...