***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ambitious and Cindy........not usually!

Wakka Wakka Yesterday afternoon I got really ambitious. I started with folding all the laundry (which unfortuneatly was really piling up), which led to picking up the clothes off of McKaylies floor, to helping her cleaning her room, to helping Vance and Noah clean their room, to cleaning my bedroom (the sad part was that everything I picked up in there, wasn't mine!), to sorting through toys, to cleaning the computer room and then back to finishing laundry. I even managed to cook some dinner in there somewhere! I know that to some of you out there, that would seem like a typical day, but at our house that was impressive! The best part was, I managed not to move the mess from one room to another, which means, I woke up to a clean house. Not just a half clean house or all but my bedroom. It was completely clean. I can't even begin to tell you how good that feels!





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

That IS impressive. Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...