***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Noah!

Saturday was Noah 4th birthday! I think he had a great day and really liked his presents. He even got a phone call from his Daddy. Noah is my sweetheart. He loves giving me hugs and kisses and he's so much my buddy. We're so blessed to have him in our family and so grateful that he was sent to us! When I talked to Chad that morning, he asked how his little birthday boy was, I told him he was as stubborn as ever. I also reminded him that four years ago we were trying to convince Noah to do something he apparently didn't want to do (be born......) and now we're still trying to convince him to do what we want and he's still fighting us about it! I can't imagine Noah any other way, though. He is so loved by all his family and we all had fun celebrating with him! Happy Birthday, Noah He woke up at 6:30 and the first words out of his mouth were, "can I open my presnets now?" He opened them throughout the day, a couple here, a couple there.

This was one of his favorite presents, Lightening McQueen, from the movie Cars

The movie, Curious George, another favorite


This I think was his absolute favorite, though. He definitely loves the Pirates of the Caribbean. He had a pirates theme to his birthday and his halloween costume was obviously, a pirate. He was so excited when he opend this present (it's not wonder, he loves Miss Candy!)



His birthday cake



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...