***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Appointments, Appointments and More Appointments

That's what it feels like we've been doing for the last few weeks, going to appointments. We've had dentist appointments, eye doctor appointments, pediatric appointments, orthopedic appointments, ENT appointments, and the list goes on and on................I'm ready for a week with no appointments scheduled. I'm not sure when exactly that's going to happen, but I've got my fingers crossed. I still haven't even gotten caught up completely from the two weeks my mom was here.....Phewwwww

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...