***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A-Z's of Me

People must find me much more interesting than I find myself, because I keep getting these. I do like hearing about other people, though and they are fun. This one was emailed to me from my friend in California, she doesn't have a blog...........yet. I thought it would be fun to put in my blog, though. (sorry if you've already gotten this from me Smile )
A-Z's of Me

A - Age: 36
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Laundry
D - Dessert you love: pumpkin pie
E - Essential start your day item: Prayer
F - Favorite actor(s): ?
G - Gold or Silver:
Silver
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: Used to play flute
J - Job title: Mom, wife, homemaker,taxi driver, nurse, maid, dishwasher, alarm clock, bringer of doom and destruct on all teenage life, you get the idea
K - Kids:
4: Myshel (13 1/2), Vance (11), McKaylie (6), Noah (3 1/2), Chad (does that one count???)
L - Living arrangements: 5 bedroom, 3 baths, military housing
M - Mom's name: Beverly
N - Nicknames: Love, Hun, Sweetie, Mom
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Phobia:
Snakes
Q - Quote you like: "No man achieves the supernal, exalting status of worthy fatherhood except as a gift from his wife." Pres. Boyd K. Packer
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings:
Tracy, Leslie, Todd, Debbie
T - Time you woke up today: 6:00
U - Unique habit: I don't know that any of my habits are unique
V - Vegetable you hate:
Squash
W - Worst habit: I tend to be very negative. I have to remind myself to look for the good things in situations
X-rays you've had: teeth, knee, lungs
Y - Yummy food you can make: stroganoff, pizza, stir-fry
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius


TAG, you're all it, I want to hear about your A-Z's



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...