***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Vance's night out.........

NerdThey had a father/son campout for our Stake last night. A friend of ours offered to take Vance with his boys. I appreciated that so much. I think Vance is probably off having a great time and enjoying the break from this house. I think he feels outnumbered a lot of the times by the girls, since Noah is the only other boy and he's only 3. I'm really glad that he had this opportunity and that some one else thought it would be good for him, too. Our house is awefully quiet without him, though.





1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I hope he had fun. My boys got to go too. It was nice b/c Harm went to a sleep over so...just Ivan. But the house was soooo quiet this morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...