***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, May 12, 2006

Two for Togetherness

I've been tagged again.............I guess I need to learn to run faster................

2 Things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
1) Working hard at his job and sacrificing so much to provide for our family
2) Helping me with anything. I don't want him to ever think that I take him for granted.

2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends
1) He cooks dinner........a lot
2) He emails me ever chance he gets, so I never doubt that he's always thinking about me. And I appreciate that more than I can say!

2 traits you married him for.
1) He always made me feel like a queen (and he still does)
2) The way he smiled at me

2 Days you cherished the most with your husband being together.
1) Our wedding day
2) Being sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple

2 Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune
1) Honorable discharge from the Navy
2) Truck

2 things you would miss the most if he left for 2 weeks.
1) Hearing his voice
2) His help with everything

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
1) He's got great eyes
2) too bad I can't switch dates (I was on a date with his best friend)

2 favorite dates
1) Walking on the beach
2) Eating at Red Lobster

2 funny odd things you love
1) His receding hair line (he's going to kill me for that, but I do love it)
2) The silly things he does to make me laugh

2 places you have lived with your spouse
1) Pensacola, FL
2) Winter Harbor, ME

2 favorite vacations
1) Spending Christmas in Salt Lake City when my sister got married the day after
2) Going to New Orleans for a weekend

If you're reading this you can consider yourself tagged! Goofy





2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing, I enjoyed filling out this meme!
And what is this about boyfriend/girlfriend togetherness in kindergarten??? Now I'll have 2 to keep an eye on next year!

Cindy said...

This one was a lot of fun! I emailed it to Chad and I think he enjoyed it too.

The kindergarten thing--Scary isn't it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...