***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Spoiled..........

Wakka Wakka Well, I feel completely spoiled! I've had the chance to talk to Chad 3 times in the last 24 hours!!!!!!!! He called again yesterday afternoon, and then this morning at 4:30AM. Aaaahhhhh, one of the many things we take for granted in life until it's gone...............talking to your husband.





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy! I haven't been reading blogs lately because of being busy and then being exhausted, so I just got caught up on your blog. I'm not sure when I'll do all your tags, but I will, I promise!!

I'm glad you have been able to talk with Chad so much :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...