***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

se7ens

OK, this is just getting silly! But, since you always answer mine!

se7ens

7 things I want to do before I die
1)Go on a mission with Chad
2) Be with my children when they're married in the temple
3) Spoil my grandchildren (I like that one)
4) Go on a vacation somewhere with just Chad
5) be caught up and stay caught up with the laundry
6) get fit and healthy
7) make the decision where I live without the navy's input

7 things I cannot do:
1.) sports
2) keep my house picked up

3) stay caught up with the laundry
4) be a good navy wife
5) get my teenager to listen
6) not worry about everything
7) be outgoing in new situations

7 Things that attracted me to my spouse:
1) looks, that has to be one doesn't it
2) I loved the way he smiled at me
3) he made me laugh
4) he made me feel special
5) I never felt like he judged me
6) I could talk so easily with him
7) Things just felt right when we were together

7 Things I say often: (these are things while Chad is gone, it might be different if he were home)
1)I love you
2)Just a minute
3) NO
4) We're not having pizza tonight
5) Daddy won't be home tonight
6) please pick up
7) I have a headache

7 books I love: (I hardly ever have time to read anymore)
1) The Ensign (it's not a book, but I love to read it)

2) Harry Potter Books
3) Lori Hicks Books (I think that's her name, is it Deb)
4) Work & the Glory
5) Book of Mormon
6) Just in Case You Ever Wonder

7) Is Your Mama a Llama? (one of my favorite kids books)

7 movies I could watch over and over:
1) Cutting Edge
2) The Wedding Singer
3) American President
4) Runaway Bride
5) Robin Hood (Disney's)
6) Robin Hood (w/ Kevin Kosner-is that how you spell his name?)
7) Princess Bride

people I'd like to hear se7ens from:
anyone who'd like to

Now, I think I've answered everything but my shoe size!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...