***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day Lilies...........


I love the flowers in the spring. The first spring we were here Chad made me a flower garden for my front yard. Some of the first flowers we put in it were day lilies. I love watching them come back each year in the spring and grow into beautiful plants. They've flowered every year, but never as much as this year. They're beautiful. I had to take a picture of them now while there's so many flowers on them. The other flowers aren't as big and beautiful yet. In fact, I haven't even planted all the other flowers that I want, but give them and me some, time and they'll look wonderful, too.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...