***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Modern medicine.....

Doofus I woke up this morning with a migraine to beat all migraines, yet I still had 3 children to get off to school and one at home to take care of. Luckily, Myshel and Vance are old enough to get ready on their own and can help McKaylie, too. Unfortunately my kids are all too familiar with my migraines and they help me out a lot. After two doses of Imitrex, though, I was ready to get up and try and face the day, around noon I might add. The migraine's still not completely gone and I still feel rather nauseous, but I am out of bed. I remember my mom suffering with her migraines with very little available to help her, so I am so grateful for modern medicine. And I'm grateful for great kids that try and help me out when I'm not feeling well.





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...