***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

Diamond Ring I went to the jewelry store to have my wedding ring looked at today. It's been catching on everything lately and I've been worried that it would catch and possibly break the prongs that hold my diamond. I really had it in my head that it would be a quick little fix, no big deal. Much to my dismay, it will cost a lot more to fix than I thought. In fact, I'll basically have to get a whole new ring with my diamond in it. The good news, I was told, is that the wrap around the solitare is in good shape....like that made me feel a whole lot better.....not. So, anyway, I'm thinking......if I have to get a whole new ring, why not get a whole new diamond??????? Diamond Yeah, if only it were that simple!



Simple Logic

Happy McKaylie was asking me if she could go to the park behind our house and play. I was having fun teasing her so I said, "Who are you?"
Which she answered, "I'm McKaylie Elizabeth"
I came back with, "You're too tall to be McKaylie. McKaylie's only this tall", I held up my hand about 6 inches shorter than she was.
So, she squatted down so the top of her head was right at my hand. "See, I am McKaylie".





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...