***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, March 13, 2006

Catching up......

Wow, time has gotten away from me. Birthday Banner We celebrated Vance's birthday on the 8th. He had a good time. He got some seeds to plant carnivorous plants. There's several different kinds and they all like to eat bugs! Little did I know it would take about 3 months or so to actually have them start growing and that they'd have to sit in my fridge for two of those months. So, I basically have a pot of dirt sitting in my refrigerator for the next 2 months, not exactly what I think is great! Vance on the other had thinks it's wonderful and can't wait until they start growing. I knew he'd like them!

Sad Chad's still gone, but we're getting closer and closer. I swear this has been the longest 3 weeks........I don't know how we're going to get through 6 months, starting in May. We do, though. We've always gotten through in the past. The thought of it is very heart breaking, though. So, I try not to think about it................


GiraffeI took the kids to the zoo Saturday. It's a small zoo, but it's still fun. It was the perfect day, not too hot, not too cold. The kids got to wear shorts and McKaylie and Noah fell asleep in the car on the way home. You can't ask for better than that. Zebra







0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...