***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Tree Decorating

I've never put up our Christmas tree this early before. I think I'm just wanting to get the holidays over with. They're no fun during deployments! McKaylie had the holiday spirit, though. And Noah, too. He even put a shirt on for the pictures! Myshel was sort of in the mood. She did decorate . . . what she could reach from her "seat" Vance was very helpful, but his excitement fizzled out early. Image that from a 15 year old boy! My camera wasn't taking great pictures, which was very disappointing. We used our artificial tree this year. I didn't want to have to worry about getting a real tree. ----the tree looks small, though----but then we don't have a whole lot of extra room for it either. Maybe it will help get rid of my "bah-humbugs", anyway! Hope so!

2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

The pictures totally made me smile.

Janice said...

wow! time really is flying by. each time i see how much your children have grown, I think to myself..... "how long have i lived here?" it's NUTS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...