***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tiny Little Tree Frog . . . .

My kids are constantly catching frogs, which is why there's always pictures on my blog of their latest catch. Normally, I'm not a big fan of frogs, but this little guy was rather cute. They caught him up in the trees behind our house. They only kept him for a little while and then let him go. You can see just how tiny he is when Vance is holding him. And look . . . he can climb the glass on my screen door. Or just there on the glass.
(If you look close in this picture, you can see Nutmeg inside watching. She didn't like that little frog on her door) I love that my kids live here and can experience all this around them right now.

1 Comment:

gramjo said...

what a fun place for kids to grow up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...