***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ouch!

Last week Noah came crying to me, telling me that he hurt his eye. He showed me later that he had run into the door frame of my bedroom door. I'm not sure what was going on to make him do that, but that night he had a huge bump on his eyebrow. I took this picture a few days ago and it's actually looking worse now. The bruise is a very dark purplish/black and above the bruise it's a yellowish/green.

I ended up taking Noah to the doctor yesterday just to make sure that his fever wasn't anything but a virus, and I was right, it was just a virus. His fever broke last night. While we were there, the doctor asked what had happend to his eye and I did feel a little foolish telling him that Noah ran into a doorway. The doctor was nice, but you could tell he was thinking about my answer a little bit.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch is right!

Unknown said...

I think that Myshel did it. :)

Life ticks on said...

Future Reference dont explain it let the kid explain it. Honestly if the child can explain it they should because typically they get all "well you know I was running in the house and I slid into the doorway... Etc." Trust me my kids were playing hide and seek in the house and collided and the two middle ones despite being 3 yrs apart in age are very close to the same size and WACK the older of the two got the black eye. Or when my baby was jumping up on me and I was laying down and she through herself back on me and I got a HUGE purpley eye (like imagine your sons covering the entire upper and lower eye all the way around that eggplant color) good thing was hubby was deployed so no one could blame that LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...