***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Bump in the Night................



The other night I woke up to a loud noise and Noah crying. When I got to his room he was on the floor. He'd fallen out of bed, but he was crying really hard, which wasn't normal for him. There's been times when he's fallen out of bed and not even woken up (a trait he got from his dad). I went and picked him up and saw that he was bleeding. It was dark and I couldn't see from where and he wouldn't let me look because he was crying so hard. I realized that when he fell out of bed, he must have hit the toy box that was next to his bed, right on the corner, I think. I managed to get him calmed down, gave him some tylenol (he told me it was thumping) and he fell back to sleep in my bed. The next morning we saw that he has a small line just under his nose where he hit the edge and a cut where he hit the corner. Ouch! We moved the toy box and thankful, he's still willing to sleep in his bed.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you guys haven't been having good luck lately, including Noah! I'm glad he wasn't hurt worse. It looks like a sore boo boo :-(

dawnae said...

poor kid what a way to get rudely awaken in the night! Glad he is okay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...