***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sewing Again....

I haven't sewn anything for a long time, but when I saw this material I had to get it. Blue is McKaylie's favorite color and she loves Tinkerbell and all the other Disney fairies. There's also butterflies in the background, something else she loves.

It's actually a tank dress that has a tie in the back and then there's a little jacket over the top. You can't really see the difference in the dress and the jacket in this picture. I thought it turned out pretty cute, though.

Now Myshel wants me to make her a dress. She's much more picky than McKaylie is, though.


1 Comment:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

As a highly organized crazy person I can't help but be drawn to the beautiful organized bookshelf full of organized photo albums.
Oh, the dress looks good too =}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...