***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, McKaylie!

Yesterday was McKaylie's 9th birthday. She told me she had a great day before she went to bed last night. I love hearing that!We brought cupcakes to school and had cake and ice cream at home. McKaylie has always loved dogs, but right now she loves wolves and huskies. I think it's because of the books she's been reading. So, there's an obvious theme to the cakes.

We love McKaylie so much. She's always been such a sweet blessing to our family. I don't know what we'd do without her here. She's so much fun to have around, so silly and so full of love! She's been asking for the NintendoDogs game for her DS, for months. She finally got it. Do you think she likes it? I'm not sure. Happy Birthday, McKaylie!

3 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

I'm SOO excited you get to make me a birthday cake this year. I can't wait for a hands on-watching you decorate experience. Yippee!

Cindy said...

I hope it's not too disappointing!

Kids Cooking Activities said...

No pressure =}
Hyrum will be ecstatic to see Mckaylie's nintendo he really wants one, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...