***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sugar Easter Eggs

The kids and I decided to make sugar Easter eggs again this year. It's been a couple of years since we've made them. We had a lot of fun and they turned out very cute, I think. I brought them to my visiting teaching sister, too. One of the eggs in the picture isn't quite finished and later I realized that another one isn't even in this picture! If you want to learn how to make your own sugar eggs, click here!




2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

You are so awesome maybe this will have to be the year I try it.
What do you do with them after Easter is over? Will they save for another year or too much mess?

Cindy said...

They will save for another year. I still have one from 2-3 years ago. I wrap them in tissue paper and then pack them nicely in a box for the next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...