***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"I'm Sorry I Made You Sick" Flowers

Chad brought these flowers home for me on Monday. He gave them to me because he felt bad that he gave me his cold and that he was only sick for 2 days and I was sick for 10. He also gave me a get well card (picture in the corner) where he wrote another apology! The roses are absolutely beautiful. They really are. One of them broke, so that's why it's in a small vase in front. They smell wonderful, too! I'm so glad that this week I can smell things again or else I wouldn't be able to completely enjoy them! So, let's hear it for Chad! Ahhhhhh, that's so sweet!

2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Ohh, I'm jealous. (not of the sick and cold just the flowers)

Janice said...

way to go for your hubby! Yeah... flowers don't find their way to my house much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...