***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Youth Temple Trip

On the 19th the youth had their temple trip. Our ward attends the Boston Temple. It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Chad went along to help and, truthfully, I was so jealous! I would have loved to go with them, but I wasn't able to go this time. I love going on the youth temple trips. This was also Vance's first trip to the temple. He missed the temple trip last year, in Virginia and here, because of our move. I would have loved to be in there with him, but at least Chad was able to be there! Chad was able to do baptisms with Myshel and confirmations with Vance. What a neat experience for them to have with their dad! Next time, I get to go, too!

2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Wow, what a beautiful temple! I am jealous...our closest temple is in the Phillipines!

Laurie said...

Zach gets to go on his first trip next weekend. I'm so excited for him and sad for me cuz I wasn't invited but Ken gets to go so I guess that'll do also. I love the idea of my children in the temple with me. Beautiful pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...