***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Little About Us.....

Marie had this on her blog. I thought it was fun and who doesn't like to talk about their sweetie?!? So, here goes. Oh, and I'd love to read about you and your sweeties..............................

How long did you date? 2 1/2 years, off and on
How old is he? 36
Who eats more? Chad definitely eats more than me
Who said “I love you” first? Chad did. I didn't tell him that I loved him for about another week or so.
Who is taller? Chad
Who sings better? Me, although that's not saying much
Who is smarter? I would say me, but that's probably because I took school a little more serisouly than he did
Whose temper is worse? Chad's is worse, but I probably lose my faster
Who does the laundry? That would definitely be ME
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right side, but I don't have to, sometimes we switch
Who pays the bills? me
Who cooks dinner? It's probably split about even, Chad cooks a lot, though ( I sure love that)
Who drives when you are together? Chad
Who is more stubborn? I plead the fifth.........actually, truth be known, it would be a real toss up, we're both extremely stubborn
Who kissed who first? Chad definitely kissed me first
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? probably Chad, I guess
Whose parents do you see the most? Well, when we go home to visit, we stay with my parents, so I guess mine
Who proposed? I think it would be considered a mutual agreement...........Chad did ask me later, though, when we bought the ring
Who is more sensitive? Are guys sensitive???? just kidding, honey......but the answered is me
Who has more friends? I guess me, I don't know about that one
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 4, he has 1
Who wears the pants in the family? That is definitely shared at our house, although the guys that Chad works with would say that I do, and I'm ok with that!!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...