***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Big Year......

I mentioned this morning that I had to get the registration paperwork for Kindergarten, since Noah would be starting next fall.
Myshel answered me by saying- "wow, this is a big year for you".
Me- "What do you mean?"
Myshel- "Well, Vance turned 13, so he is officially a teenager. McKaylie is turning 8 and will be baptized. Noah is starting kindergarten in the fall and I am turning 16 and can start to date (group-date that is)."
Me- "Suddenly, I'm very depressed!"
She's right, this is a big year for Chad and me. Our kids are growing up so fast. I know I say it all the time, but where does the time go?

1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I am just coming to terms with the fact that Ivan starts preschool next year. I can't imagine what you are going through! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...