***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Today's forcast.....Crazy-Hectic!

My life seems to be crazy all the time. Maybe crazy is the norm for me, maybe there's a crazy-hectic, crazy-norm, and crazy-mellow.....I don't know, but I'm going to have to try and get a little more organzied, I think. Maybe a little more organization in my life would make it more crazy-mellow, instead of crazy-hectic. It's worth a try.



I have needed to cut out some of my computer time, so I've started to limit my time, which means I can't always read/comment on all the blogs that I want to. I'll have to divide my time between different days.



Since I haven't updated for a few days, I guess I'd better do that. There's really only one thing going on in our house that's worth blogging about right now. Apparently, since my life isn't crazy-hectic all the time, we decide to add a little more hectic to it, by adding another member........It's something we've been considering and talking about for awhile. The opportunity was there and the timing seemed right........

Meet Vanilla, our newest member of the family

She's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi
I'm sure you can guess that she is so loved and so spoiled already (we've had her for 3 days)! I'm not sure that she loves being packed around all the time, though, but she takes it like a pro.


You might not guess it from the picture, but she's a stinker, too. She goes around looking for trouble. She steals toys away from Nutmeg and chases her around. Secretly, I think Nutmeg likes it. They're total opposites of each other, but they're getting along really well.Nutmeg & VanillaShe sleeps at my feet while I'm at the computer, which is so cute.


So, there's the update, we're a family of 6; 2 parents, 4 kids and 2 dogs.


I told ya, it's crazy, crazy, crazy around here!


4 Comments:

Laurie said...

Vanilla is seriously the cutest puppy ever! I love her! And I love that name! My Justyn was begging for a puppy just yesterday, okay he begs every day, but after seeing both of your dogs, but especially this one, I want a puppy also. Where did you get her?

Katy said...

oh my goodness....Vanilla is absolutely ADORABLE!!! And i just can't believe how much Nutmeg looks like my dog, ruthie! :)
I love how you have baking extra names...nutmeg and vanilla...LOL...TOO cute! :)

Life ticks on said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love her. She is soooo precious. Good thing my youngest is asleep or she would blow a gasket and start screaming at us how we dont love her cuz she wants a puppy or kitty and we wont let her.

We would IF our housing allowed it but they dont So we cant!

Poor baby doesnt like that news.

Maine Mom said...

Vanilla is SO cute! No wonder you need less computer time with 4 kids and 2 dogs to take care of. :-) How fun for Nutmeg to have a playmate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...