***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

To Me.....

Yep, today is my birthday. I woke up to McKaylie whispering "Happy Birthday" in my ear. Sweet isn't she! There's 2 inches of snow on the ground and still snowing, but it going to change to rain by noon! Like that's any better. I have to go grocery shopping and drive to Portland. It's going to be a crazy day!

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Cindy! I hope you are able to fit some fun and relaxation into your day. :-)

I had fun reading about the Webkinz craze going on in your home. I'm seriously thinking about buying Eleanor one for Valentine's Day, which of course leads to buying Zoe and Emily another one too. I have been known to get on the website from time to time to play the card game!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have some fun plans....

Life ticks on said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY! I hope you have some downtime just for you. Hugs to you on your special day!

Your favorite sister said...

Happy Birthday!!25 right? Hope you have a great day!

Katy said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Cindy!!! So sorry i missed it! (I was sick yesterday with the flu) I hope you had a wonderful day!!! :)

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! I'm not sure how I missed it but I'm sorry! I hope that you had a wonderful day. And I love it when my children do special little things like that for me, especially when it's your birthday! Very, very sweet! It doesn't get much better than that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...