***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time's Flying By....

Is it just me or is anyone else out there just blown away that in two days it will be March?!? It seems like we were just getting settled after moving to Maine and here it is, 8 months later. I remember wishing that Christmas would just get here already and now it's been over for 2 months! Time just seems to be flying by for me. Also, Daylight Savings is going to come early this year and Easter is early, which is strange, but also makes it seem like time is flying by even faster. Before I know it, it will be summer (not that I'd mind that) and the kids will be out of school! Things just need to slow down a little.

1 Comment:

Laurie said...

Easter coming early this year is throwing me completely off. But yeah, it feels like time is going by faster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...