***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag

Tagged by Mom2My6Kids........List 6 unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself.....
*
1-Sometimes I like listening/watching the kid's cartoons/shows, even when they're not around. I don't know why.
*
2-(like Mom2My6Kids) My hands and feet are always cold. When Chad and I were dating he used to tease me and tell me that I must be a fish, because I'm always cold! I would just remind him of the saying, "cold hands, warm heart"!
*
3-(Unlike Mom2My6Kids) I hardly ever have shoes on when I'm at home. I always take my shoes off right away. In the summer, I'll have bare feet, in the winter I'll have stocking feet.
*
4-When my kids ask me permission for something, I usually answer "I guess" instead of just "yes". I get that from my mom. She used to always answer us, "I suppose".
*
5-I almost always have my hair pulled back. The older I get and the more kids/dogs I get, the more often it's pulled back!
*
6-I like clocks that chime every hour. I have 4 of them in my house, but only 1 has the chimes on.
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

2 Comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for playing! These are always some of my favorite posts! I always have my hair in a pony tail too. It's just not high on my priority list at all anymore.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Fun quirks! My hands and feet are always cold. I never wear my shoes at home either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...