***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag-#2

Tagged by Life Ticks On...

ABC's of me:
A- Attached or single: Definitely attached
B- Best Friend: That would be Chad
C-Cake or Pie: Cake unless it's pumpkin pie!
D- Day of Choice: I know it should be Sunday, but it's probably Saturday. It's the one day that we can all be together as a family
E- Essential Item: Scriptures
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I could/would take either one
H- Hometown: Cody
I- Indulgence(s): Scrapbooking, Computer time
J- January or July: That's tough, I'd probably say July, though.
K-Kids: Myshel-15, Vance-12(almost 13), McKaylie-7, Noah-5
L-Life is incomplete without: My family, Christ
M- Marriage Date: December 28, 1990
N- Number of Siblings: 4; 2 older sisters, 1 older brother, 1 younger sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, but I do love a good orange
P- Phobias or Fears: probably snakes, they really creep me out
Q-Quotes(s):"Look to the lighthouse of the Lord. There is no fog so dense, no night so dark, no gale so strong, no mariner so lost, but what its beacon light can rescue."---Thomas S. Monson
R- Reason To Smile: My family, the dogs
S- Season: Autumn. I love the cooler temperatures, but it's not cold yet. And the colors are so beautiful
T- Tag: Marie, Mom2My6Kids, Katy, Maine Mom
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've had grey hair since I was in high school
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don't think I could go without a juicy hamburger forever, so I guess "oppressor of Animal"
W- Worst Habit: Managing my time, I get worse and worse at it as time goes by
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pizza
Z: Zodiac: Aquarius

3 Comments:

Laurie said...

This is a fun tag! I'll get on it right away! Thanks! I've had grey hair since high school also. It's not fair. And the only pie I absolutely love is pumpkin!

Unknown said...

This will be a fun tag to do. Thanks for thinking of me. :-)

It's raining here now, is it raining there? Zoe & Emily have a snow day today too. They have already used up their snow days this year (I think they get 3), so it will probably be the end of June before they enjoy summer vacation!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Cool tag! I haven't seen this one. Neat facts about you. I got my first gray hair when I was 16. I've been to Cody. I'm definitely an oppressor of animals. Give me a juicy burger any day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...