***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hee Hee Hee

I think that I should first start off by saying that I don't watch sports, it's not my thing. I really wasn't rooting for one team or the other. That being said.......Yeah Giants! I love it!



I was so excited when we turned the TV on just to see what the score was and saw that the Patriots were leading in the 4th quarter. We sat down and watched until the end. Now that was entertainment! What an ending! I loved it!



Everywhere I have gone for the last week, all I've heard, is how the Patriots are just going to demolish the Giants! The Giants have no chance. The Patriots are so awesome, it's a sure thing and on and on and on and on. It was ridiculous and it's one thing to have your team and root for them, but the people around here were just down right arrogant about it. They acted as if the Patriots were untouchable, to the point of being rude about it. That to me, takes all the enjoyment out the sports.



So, forgive me all you die hard Patriots fans, but HA! I think you needed to be knocked down a peg or two and it just goes to show, that no team is untouchable and that the underdog can win and I LOVED IT!


2 Comments:

Katy said...

We were totally rooting for the giants too! :) I am so glad they won! But gosh..that game was WAY too suspenseful for me! LOL Especially with the guys in the living room freaking out over every little play! LOL it was crazy! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I really didn't care about this Superbowl, but I was also very happy to see the Giants pull it off. I have no respect for Tom Brady and after the allegations of cheating earlier this year, I really didn't want the Patriots to win. Eli Manning is such a class act, so it was great to see him pull it off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...