***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, February 29, 2008

Food Tag....

I was tagged by 2 Kids And Tired. This is a fun one and made me think.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 food facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
*
1. I would consider myself a picky eater (so would my husband). I just don't like some food/flavors. (i.e. I don't like mac & cheese, Ramon noodles or hot dogs. Peanut butter is bearable at times) I found as I get older that I like some of the things that I didn't like when I was younger and some of the things I did like then, I don't like now. However, when I go to other people's houses, I'll eat whatever they offer me.
*
2. I don't mind cooking. I think I'm pretty good at it, but I hate the idea of cooking dinner every single night, which is why I don't. My hat's off to those of you who do!
*
3. I love going out to lunch with my hubby. I think I like it better than going out for dinner.
I'm not sure what makes it more enjoyable, but it is.
*
4. When we lived in Maine before, my husband would have duty every other Saturday. The kids and I would go to the gallery for breakfast on that Saturday morning. Chad would make us omelets and then come and eat breakfast with us. While we ate the kids would watch cartoons. There was hardly anyone there at that time of the morning, so it would be nice and quiet. We hated that Chad had duty, but we all looked forward to those breakfasts. They are one of my favorite memories from being stationed at that base.
*
5. I've taught all my kids to cook, except Noah, because he's not old enough yet. McKaylie doesn't cook a lot and she's always supervised, but she can do it. And, Vance can make omelet just about as good as his dad's!
*

1 Comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for playing! My husband says that peanut butter is food of the devil! He won't even kiss me if I've eaten it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...